Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jul 17, 2006

Listening comprehension

I can relax a bit now because o level chinese is finally over. Every freaking o level paper that has to do with chinese from oral to listening comprehension, finito! I've no idea whether i can even pass, but i'm just glad that it has ended. One lesser torturing subject to worry about, meaning my sorrows have lessened an inch. Although it's abit stupid for an 18 year old kid to listen to some made up stories and shade the correct answers, i thank God that at least i don't have to study for today's paper. Whoever fails today's listening comprehension is a dumb ass. Can i speak english now?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM , Blogger *~PinkTangerine~* said...

    I know!!! I'm not taking chinesse but I've been taking french and I just hate it now, I fear it's hopeless to try it anymore jejeje.
    Chinesse must be harder though...=(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home