Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jul 14, 2006

TGIF!

Worms, worms, worms! I'm in love with the game and what's even better was when i won peifang 2 games in a row. The feeling was terrific. I thought and wishfully hoped that steam boat will be on her for losing. But i ended up paying my sorrows away. Bummer! We came home with the dyes for our hair and mine turned out beautifully brown. I got a shock of my life when i suddenly realised that GCE chinese o level listening comprehension is on monday. What more can happen? The most i kena bend from the paper and fail. By then, i'll be a piece of dead meat eating my sorrows away. After dying our hair, we did a little bit of excercise by walking to the bus stop to meet chingyi. Headed off to mac with caleb and raymund. Blurted out some nonsensical nonsense, laughed at afew twits and i ate again. Finally, thank God it's friday. TGIF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home