Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jul 10, 2006

Smart in a stupid way

He had eyes like crazy diamonds.
The door that closed like eye lids.
Sometimes i smell the perfume,
That he was wearing on that day.
He looked up and asked me,
If i ever had a lover that i did not potrait.
And i turned on the radio and looked the other way.
He said,
I'm smart but in a stupid way.
And this is the price that you paid.
For being smart in a stupid way.
Standing there staring why your love walked away.
Being smart in a stupid way.
And i wonder if there is anyone that i'll ever love in anyway.
Maybe i'll grow up some day.
Maybe this pain will go away.
So why is my heart so mellow?
Why are my dreams so shallow?
Why don't i ever have anything that's the same?
And why is my love so far away?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home