Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jul 8, 2006

My colourful life

Does this colour works? Is it difficult to read? Is this better than black? Or does it makes no diff? I want to add some colours in my life. And i want to be all dressed up for any where. My daily life is too dull, and i'm mostly in black all the time. Black makes the peeps look slim, but i guess it's just a matter of self confidence. Bad days are usually a mixture or grey and red. Normal days are usually in blue. Lazy days are usually in purple. But my days are mostly in pink. That's why i want my colourful life. I regretted not bringing my pink camera along when i stepped out of my gate this morning. There were so many things for me to take be it for rememberence, or for fun with my artistic photo taking skill. The thing was, my mind just refuses to allow me to turn around when it suddenly popped in my mind that i'm missing something important. My pink camera. I've placed it right next to my eyes so that i'll be able to see it at all times. I love taking photographs. And although i'm a hard core fan of an air stewardess, i wouldn't mind being a photographer if none of those airlines accept me because of my big stomach. Pictures tells me the story of my life. I want to see my 18 year old life when i'm 80. I don't care if i have bad eye sight then, i just want to remember what i've done today, tomorrow and forever even it it's a day with naggings from my mum. I still like this colour best. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home