Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jul 23, 2006

No suitable title

I ate like 4 meals in total today i feel like exploding. The most recent i ate was claypot noodle with raymund and wini and i promise myself not to order that untill at least a month later. The worst thing was i even went to sentosa for 2 hours to rakee out the open sunday thingy and rushed back to church. As i walked around the sky tower munching my italian bmt with my steady jaws looking at the crowd ranging from china men to ang mohs, i really don't understand why they chose to spend their holiday in singapore. 1 word for them, bummer! It's a waste. There's nothing in singapore except for good security. At the rate i'm going, i'll die of exhaustion. I'm feeling so burned out after yesterday's school concert and supper and today's rakee out. Frankly speaking, my school band really suck big time. Even the elementary band is indeed much better off. Shame on them. But supper was fun lah. We look lots of photos i don't know when will i be able to finish posting them all up before i can continue with my japan photos. Argh! Looks like i've got a long way to go. Tomorrow is monday and i'm getting the chills already. I'm sad but happy in a way because another week has passed. I hope i can survive tomorrow's pe. Pe has always been so torturing it pierces through my skin. Darn! It has really been awhile ever since i typed so much till i think i should stop because i'm getting tired again. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home