Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Sep 1, 2006

I can only imagine

I started my day by cracking my nuckles at 4, the time which i woke up from my beauty sleep. Almost late for band practice but now that i'm home...thinking. I feel miserable, because i haven't had time for myself. I feel upset whenever i see my room in a mess. Strains of my golden hair are lying on the floor, and rubbish as tall as a mountain. I know i have a doleful look on my face, that's because i know that i'm gonna flunk my o's and nobody understands that i'm not that smart kid on the block. When that day comes, i'll find myself standing in the sun. I feel so sorry that i've zero time to upload nicole's birthday pictures. I promised her i'll do it, but it's taking me so long. I'm also swimming in a pool of sorrows, because it seems like years before i can leave this school. I can only imagine, it'll be soon be over. Only imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home