Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Sep 26, 2006

Jonathan supporter

Oh my my! What on earth are the chinese in singapore thinking? Vote should be the word. I couldn't believe my ears when i heard hady mirza was the winner of this season's singapore idol. Not that he's not good. He has strong vocals plus good personality. But...don't people realise that he is just another taufik? Same taste in music, same style, same everything! There's nothing wrong with taufik winning last season. Infact, deep down inside me i was hoping that he'd win. I crossed my fingers and prayed that the ah beng sly wouldn't be the 1 representing singapore. Not that i'm against him or anything. I'm just pissed with those supporters of his who had nothing better to do than to vote for hady even while sleeping. Damn i wasted my 60 cents! Just for the record, there might not even be a season 3 because we all know that the winner is another mud. Nevermind! We'll recover & feel better because hady will just take over taufik to be the ambassador of 7-11's big gulp. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home