Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jan 4, 2007

My wedding plan

With much influence from the wedding dinner last night, i have a sudden urge to get married too. But mine of cos would be the loveliest ever. It's joy's wedding you are talking about.Here is how it goes...i've been working on this for a pretty long time. My groom will be dressed in a white suit with a pink tie. His brothers will wear a pink bow instead. I will be pretty in pink, so will my sisters. And we will have perl pink for our manicure. I hope to custom make my very own pink wedding cake just like how kim samsoon baked in her show. I'll not waste time on a book of photographs. Just 1 pretty shot will do. Flowers are not a worry if you know what i mean. I don't like any flowers in particular but i'm sure simku will make sure they are all in pink, over flowing the place and grand looking. The ceremony will be held in sentosa. Open-air under a cosy tent. No chinese dinner no techno music for the first dish served please. I'll dress the band in black and play music like hillsong's. Not too loud...just nice for the ears. Oh oh...the wedding car would be the london cab in hot pink. I actually saw that happen. My MCs for that day would be zoey and eric cos they are full of crap. I don't want serious ones to scare away my guests. But i haven't asked them yet. I'll plan sometime later. Typical people will know that i like guys who are young, handsome and rich. But those who knows me from the inside out will know that manners and responsibility is what i'm looking for. Hopefully someone from church. It would be good if he is good looking though. About the pink tie, i'm not sure if his mum would allow unless me & his mum have the same happening pink taste. But i'm quite sure i can talk his mum into the idea. Not that i'm selling myself out, but firstly i have to find the him first. Argh...i hate to burst my own bubbles but i can't hide from it either. Feel free to give any comments and ideas on my wedding plan. I'd love to hear from you and improve on it. Right now, i think its better i go pray and ask God to help me rather than dreaming so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home