Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jan 29, 2007

So happening

Trust me i'm working really hard now that i'm just taking a break while the boss is taking his. It has been a hectic week with enough problems i have to start facing when i return from hongkong. Problems here, problems there, even underneath your pants. I never really mentioned about the fact that i'll be leaving for hongkong in 3 days time. I haven't really done my packing yet because i was busy running around. That was how i met fei lun hai while running across the road. They are sure a bunch of good lookers but a bunch that resembles F4 with no talents. Dropped by at IMM yesterday and was hoping to do some last minute shopping at daiso and IMM was fully packed with little fan girls waiting anxiously for fei lun hai. Screaming and squeezing was their forte and sure was i packed like sardines. And with joy the great around, i quickly took out my 6 megapixel camera and snapped a few shots of them for rememberence because i did not do so the night before. I was busy gossiping about them. Looking at those pittyful girls who waited their ass away for them for a short glance on stage, i feel sorry for them but proud of myself for the good lookers were walking right behind wini's, jule's and my butt along the orchard stretch. How happening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home