Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 27, 2006

Last but not least

This will be the last time ever for me to mention lum yuhui's name on my blog as the thought of her sickens me. So much for her immodesty in dress and the crass comments. The reason why she got so agitated was simply because she looked ugly in that picture and every single word i mentioned just shot right into her in a bang. But at least i'm proud of myself to stick to the saying, this is my blog i can write anything i want to because i built it up. And i'm even more than happy that at least i understood what i believed and did not pay back to tay shuting's black blog. It's her blog, she has her rights. Blog is similar to a diary. Just that i'm typing it on the net and simultaneously this is called blogging. If you don't like it don't even set foot. Coming in to 'read' what i type is just being a sadist. Those contradicting comments from her made me wanna puke. Thats why i say i abhor this kind of people. The right word to use on her is b*mbo. Don't worry that's not a vulgar word and by censoring part of the word makes me more civilized ya? Right! Upon receiving peifang's email, i was nervous yet relieved on the other hand. Now, it's really up to peifang as i'm so over that two chap and i'm ready for the start. I came home with jan today thinking of catching a movie but ended up chatting and downloading shows, my headache still not yet recovered from yesterday's 2 hours maths tution. Anything but maths and science. Big no no for those two subjects. The only reason why i'll flunk my o's ever will be because of maths and science. Currently, i'm watching one tree hill. Something like the oc but still not totally sure yet. I heard from wini that the whole of ajc is watching and talking about it. Wow! I didn't knew that that drama was in popular demand. Alright i shall stop and watch and tomorrow awaits for me. Haha.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home