Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Apr 3, 2006

School

I guess this post will add another month to my archive. My room is in total darkness right now eventhough it's only 4.48pm. The sun is covered by the dark clouds causing the sky to be murky. I survived today without peifang as she didn't appear in school. I think today was the only day ever since school started that i actually spoke nothing in class. No discussion and argument over that two jap freaks, no laughter. First and formost, i want to thank God for giving me the courage and endurance to face school and everyone. Though i'm a loner sometimes, i'd die if no one is present beside me. Secondly, thank you kimyen for the heavenly lunch. Haha. Talking about peifang, she have been updating her blog quite often despite her spoilt computer. As she wrote those words, her pc is down. It's up for a while, then down again. And the cycle repeats itself. This reminds me of my own pc when it was down due to some computer heckers. They will do what they desire ( mess up the internet ) and cause a whole lot of inconvenience. Ok, back to her topic. Hence, i was the one who updated her post. It has been a challenging task to brainstorm for the title for her post. I just did one today before blogging in mine. What's gonna happen in school tomorrow i don't know. But for sure i want the rain to come to a stop because my hand is exploding. I actually found out after staring at my both my left and right hand for 5 mins and realised that my left is swollen and bigger than the right. I shall go into my beauty sleep now. Will my hand recover after i wake up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home