Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jun 17, 2006

2 cameras in a row

Tonight will be the second night for us to sleep in hotel raizan. It's much better than the first one i must admit. But, it's still lousy lah. Does anyone wants to buy a japan brand camera? I bought 2 in a week because this morning when we were taking the bus, aunty jin was rushing us off the bus in a sudden and my camera fell from my lap when i was getting up. It fell flat on the ground and the inner screen cracked. The lava inside the camera spilled. And because of my black face, simku had no choice but to buy a new one for me. Same modle, same colour. I made sure it was pink. I will be bringing it back to singapore to repair and maybe sell it away for a cheaper price. We had no choice but to buy a new one because we couldn't wait for 2 weeks for it to be repaired in japan. Firstly, we will be leaving in 2 days time and secondly, we might be going to universal studio tomorrow. You can kill me for not bringing a camera there. Anyway, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed tonight and pray that it will not rain tomorrow so that we can take the rides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home