Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jun 14, 2006

A wonderful day

Finally after a whole day of walking, i came back in one piece and soon after i finish sending kaita a email, i'll hop right into bed. I really want to thank him for coming all the way to meet me and even brought a friend along. Now, i have one more japanese friend. She is short, small and super fair. And, her name is ami before i forget. I am really very lazy to transfer the pictures to this com but i really want to post up some really pretty pictures also. How contradicting. Maybe i'll fog out some time to do it. To end, my legs are hurting like no ones business, i'm freaking tired, but it was all worth it and it would have been impossible without kaita. The end, and i had a wonderful day. I hope tomorrow will be even better. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home