Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jun 20, 2006

I'm back

I was still in japan yesterday. Now that i'm sitting on my comfortable rolling chair thinking about the past 10 days, thinking about how japan is like, i feel great to be home again. Cables are everywhere on rooftops of each household making it seem messy. The people are fast and they rush. Very efficient though. I've started to use most of the things i bought during the trip and i almost fainted when i counted how much i spent in total. I spent my thousand and bought nonsence and simku spent almost 4 thousand on me for the food, 2 cameras, swatch, flights, extra shopping and including meals. Japan is a super expensive country i would say. Even more expensive than europe. I would have died of hunger without simku. I miss my bolster and cici the most that i couldn't wait to hug them the second i reached home last night. In total i took 2 gigabyte of memory cards for my pictures. Initially, i only had 3 memory cards. But because of the 2 cameras i bought over there, i had 2 more extra. Althought it only adds up to 32mb in total, it helped alot. There were still tons of things which i regretted not taking. I heard that the pink cameras i bought are the newest of the newest. Electronics are rather cheap in japan infact. I saw the advertistment that ayumi hamasaki helped advertise, i refused to buy the black one that she was holding. Haha. I guess i wouldn't be bloging much of words for at least a week or so. All post would be in pictures and i can't wait to post them all up. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home