Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jul 24, 2006

Bread anyone

How nice is it to be back home after a hot day at school tolerating those idotic teachers nonsense. School to me is like a giant sauna. It just steams the bad mood out of us giving students terrible headache. And so, i walked out of my forever dirty classroom and headed right to my favourite pathway that leads to the bus stop immediately after the bell rang. Not even a second later because heading home is like heaven to me. I carried along my art work home in a super humongous file not because it's a bon ton but because i'm forced to draw something before it gets too late and i end up scribbling. Those enormous drawing blocks kept on sliping away from my fingers i got so irritated i nearly gave up picking them up again and again. Upon bending down and stretching my arms to pick them up, i wondered, if i might let my bag slip down from my shoulder as well and fly to japan with singyen to take up the bakery course. Then return after 2 years and bake lovely and tasty japanese bread. It didn't even occurred to me how pretty and fragrant those breads were when i was in japan a month ago. I remember that i'll only feel satisfied and go to bed only if i swallow 1 sauage bread down my troat every night while i charge my nano. Baker joy? Joy bread? Joyous bakery? Joyful bread? Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home