Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jul 31, 2006

Injured X3

Bummer! I injured myself 3 weeks in a row. Is this some kinda curse of something? Rotten luck! Previously was my arms, last week was my knee which is not even heeled yet and look what i brought home today. A red eye! My right eye got poked by accident and it's going through some internal bleeding i know. It hurts a lot especially when water sips in because of the spiltted outer layer of the eye ball. The feeling is...classic. It makes me look as if i have an abusive father who caused physical injury to me the past 3 weeks or so. Heck! How can anyone injured herself every single week? Except for me! Right now, i can only cross my fingers and pray that i don't get blind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home