Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jul 27, 2006

Not again

Not again! But truely again, i fell down this morning during mass run. And the moment i landed flat on the ground, my dream of being an air stewardess scattered. I can predict that there will be a super duper big scar on my right knee cap in time to come. I'm willing to turn back time and exchange my fall with another extra round. Too bad, only the word 'woow' came out from peifang's mouth rather than her hand first. She didn't manage to break my fall, and we started laughing again. Maybe i was crying a little when i thought of my scattered dream. Haha. Last week was blue blacks and bruises and look what i brought back this week. No no, i didn't bring back anything. I left my dead skin lying on the car park floor instead. Bummer! Blood is flowing down like chili sauce and i feel like diping it with macdonal's fries. I don't know how long will it take to heal this time but off i go now to start chasing my dream again by applying antiseptic cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home