Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jul 29, 2006

God and woogrove

I just woke up from a few glasses of vodka cranberry and 2 super expensive plates of topshell with freshly chopped onion sprinkled on top at some fancy bar that swirls around the staircase opposite stadium waterfront after yesterday's praise and worship. The band was fantastic. But i thought if they'd sung hillsong's song instead, it would be pefect. It's been a long time every since i worshipped God with praises for 2 whole hours and i'm waiting for hillsongs to come again and flood the whole indoor stadium with our reverent love and devotion for God. I just did a noble thing and i seriously want to continue this spirit. My neighbour has just kindly gave me a box of brownies. The movtives behind the box was she wanted to ask me for my opinion if she should enroll her son into woodgrove or evergreen secondary. Although both names sounds super 'kuku' and both are as lousy, i warned about woodgrove secondary. Big no no to woodgrove secondary school because it drives the students to not to poly or jc but to woodbridge. As a student, it's my responsibility to stop kids from entering sucky schools like mine. Right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home