Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Sep 6, 2006

The bottom line

Once again, i'm not here to mention names. Just to voice out how i feel rather than using pictures to hide my feelings. How many times do you actually mention my name throughout the week when all you care about is flooding yourself with literature books in the libary? I know for sure that your name somehow appears in my conversation. I can lend you as many pair of shoes as you want. Flates to heels. But something just remains unchange. I really appreciate that you are concerned about my studies. But all i need you to do is to sliently support me for my undiscovered plans. There are somethings that a certain someone can't do. Just like how many upteen times you try to clap on beat, but you never do instead you just raise your hands to worship. I laugh, but deep down i think it's perfectly alright. Sometimes i just wished that i had a portion of your brain. My life would be pretty much like yours and i don't mind because that's what makes my dad the happiest person on planet-earth. But we all know that God has his purpose behind everything right? I'm not angry over what you asked me. I never will. I'll be here with you forever. Sounds like a cliche + girly girl sentence but i'm serious. You know i will. I will be there when you give birth to your son. Although i might not really like your future bamboo looking husband, he's gotta bear with me. If he peeps at other girls when your skin gets too saggy, thats when i'll punch his damn nose and be your son's dad instead. What more? I will cry for you at your funeral. Then smile again because i know you're with the Lord, and then join you both soon. I will! The bottom line is, i'm proud to have you as my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home