Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Aug 1, 2006

Dad & his buffet

My dad is no longer working in merchant court hotel. He was transfered to the 72 stories sister hotel of merchant court hotel 2 months back which is good in a sense. I don't have to mention about the salary part. That's common sense! It's the food that my whole family is excited about. I don't know about them, but i know for sure that i'm sick of merchant court's buffet. I know exactly what's there to eat and i believe in time to come, i might even know how to cook it. In average, i'll have a feast(puke) there once every 2 months, just like last sunday. And before last sunday was 2 months ago when i brought weiqiang there for his birthday. Ok, i just found out the name of the hotel with the help of peifang. It's stamford hotel. I bet there's a wider choice of food. I mean... i hope. What i'm waiting for is to live in the crest suite which is literally second to none. It should be... infact it must be more luxurious back there at merchant court. Hang on a little while longer my friends. I'm dying of waiting myself too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home