Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Aug 5, 2006

Fop night

One word, powerful! Yesterday was 1 happening event that many were willing to die for waiting. I was 1 of them. CCC's songs were nice to listen, but not very friendly to sing along. It was nothing compared to hillsong and i think it's only germane for hillsong to come next year rather than deliraous. But i believe it was a new experience for peifang and shunbin as they've never tasted such stuff before. I shall not mention names. But someone cried like a pig while singing. As for myself, i threw away my dreadful concatenation of random injuries and enjoyed the time of worship with jiehuai and the rest. I want to go next year! I will go next year! And i'll make sure no 1 breaks my record for faithfully attending festival of praise ever since 5 years ago. And before i end, the guitarist's hot. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home