Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Sep 9, 2006

1234

1. A movie with peifang and chilling out with bethia & jules marks the end of this pathetic 1 week holiday. I wished it was a little more longer, but i wouldn't mind if i'm having my first o level paper tomorrow because........


2.
Because this would mark the end of my sufferings. Although i can predict that my results will end up pretty bad, i don't care because i have my undiscovered plans waiting for me at........

3. SIA? JAL? Maybe only after i slim down. Hotel management school in Adelaide sounds pretty tasty. I wouldn't mind being a photographer. I'm inspired by ernest to take even more artistic pictures. His skills are really good and i look up to people like that. I can certainly feel it coming into my hands. Slowly but steadily , 1 faithful day, i'll get the hook of it just like how........

4. The picture on top with the hottie was taken. With the touch ups, absolute position, excellent lightings plus perfect angle... even a beast can turn into a prince. Come find joy for free trails. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home