Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Sep 7, 2006

Sick

I'm sick, in the inside. I hate it when people keep telling me that i can do it. That i just need to study harder and i'll pass my o level. I hate it, i hate it and i hate it. You peeps just have no idea whats going on because i swallow it sliently. Nobody knows how hard i think high and low over what i can or cannot do in future. So what if i'm ever a 6 pointer? Poly or jc might take your whole life away but it means nothing to me. I just want something simple. Not too much. Life don't have to be fancy-full. I will be happiest girl in town if i can ever just fly. If you know what i mean. But sometimes, the simplest things just play hard to get. Stop saying that things will be fine after i start studying hard. Stop giving me the model answer by asking me to pray and seek Him. I pray more than you ever do. I just happen to look happy. I just happen to be happy go lucky. But in actual fact, i'm sick. So sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home